Sunday, January 29, 2012

Terrier Time

Dexter is happy to be watching all the activity from the couch. 
Allie is wondering if you are going to do something fun.

Terriers are wonderful pets. I have a friend who has told me that my dogs are perfect for me since we both have lots of energy. I would have to say that when you say the words, "Let's go for a walk" it is as if they had never been down that road before. It is a new adventure each time. They love to go and I love to take them. I have even gotten my Sweet Man to walk them with me, and when I can't take them, he drives to the park with dogs in tow and walks them. 
These dogs are great. High energy with lots of love to share. If you plan on getting a pet, please check your local animal shelters. There are always lots of pets. Our family has rescued 4 dogs between 3 households. We hope you will think of that option too.

Ciao


No comments:

Post a Comment