Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas Mantle

I love all the modern devices we have. I was getting my state inspection tag that went out yesterday, and I started flipping through my pictures.  I showed this to my daughter and she said, "Mom you should post that and take a picture of it in the day time and post them up on your blog." Well I've done half of that idea.
I have been wanting to have a "Natural Christmas for many years."  What I haven't liked about the idea of natural Christmas is that you get no glitz.  SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo I have what I call Bark and Bling.  I have all the twiggy viney stuff and I have bling too.  Because I have become addicted to Pinterest, I have been collecting Bark and Bling ideas for a few months. I am trying to be a good steward of all my resources, and I am trying to use what I already have.  I think this came out well, and I spent no money doing this project.
Enjoy.
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment